Most of us can’t remember the last time we picked up an actual newspaper to read. To get up-to-date news, we rely on our mobile devices. A simple news app allows us to get real-time news at the palm of our hand.
Likewise, Arklign Platform’s new and improved smart Rx offers you the same experience for your lab cases.
Here are improvements we’ve made on our new release:
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) reader will scan and highlight special instructions on the Rx to ensure your cases are fabricated and handled accurately.
- Automated digital workflow will automatically analyze product selections and rework reasons to assign your cases with the most efficient fabrication schedule.
- Live update of your Rx on the Arklign Platform is open until case is received by the lab. You no longer need to call to update Rx instructions after the case has been submitted. Just update your instructions on the platform.
To take advantage of this new release, we need your help to do the following:
- Ensure Rx instruction on the Arklign Platform is the most up-to-date for fabrication.
- Do not hand write information on the printed Rx you send along with the case.